- Fast Growth Firm Survey, 2012-2013
- Project Management Study, 2013
- Fee & Billing Survey, 2013
- Financial Performance Survey, 2013
- 2012 Financial Performance Survey of Environmental Consulting Firms
- High Profit Firm Survey 2012-2013
- Incentive Compensation Survey, 2012
- Incentive Compensation Survey, 2013
- Information Technology Survey, 2013
- International A/E Industry Survey & Outlook
- Management Compensation Survey, 2012-2013
- Marketing Survey, 2013
- Merger & Acquisition Survey, 2013
- Operating Expenses Survey, 2012-2013
- Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey, 2013
- Principals, Partners & Owners Survey, 2013
- Salary Survey of Architecture, Interior Design & Landscape Architecture Firms, 2013
- Salary Surveys of Engineering Firms, 2013
- Small Firm Survey, 2011-2012
- Successful Firm Survey, 2012-2013
- Valuation Survey, 2013
- Compensation Survey Package - 2012
- Project Management Study, 2012
- Marketing Survey, 2012
- Fee & Billing Survey, 2012
- Information Technology Survey, 2012
- Financial Performance Survey, 2012
- Principals, Partners & Owners Survey, 2012
- High Profit Firm Survey 2011-2012
- Fast Growth Firm Survey, 2011-2012
- Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey, 2012
- Merger & Acquisition Survey, 2012
- Valuation Survey, 2012
- Compensation Survey Package - 2011
- Operating Expenses Survey, 2011-2012
- Salary Surveys of Engineering Firms, 2012
- Successful Firm Survey, 2011-2012
- Salary Survey of Architecture, Interior Design & Landscape Architecture Firms, 2012
- Incentive Compensation Survey, 2011
- Marketing Survey, 2011
- Project Management Survey, 2011
- Principals, Partners & Owners Survey, 2011
Project Management Survey, 2011
|Published: June 16, 2011|
|Type: Benchmark Survey|
|Order Code: sv-pro11||
|Availability: In Stock|
Hard data on how project management really works in A/E firms
This comprehensive collection of statistics on project management gives you an inside, in-depth look at your peers' project management practices and valuable insight from project managers in architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting firms like yours. Data are broken out by firm type, staff size, region of the firm's headquarters, firm growth rate, and firm client base so you can make specific comparisons.
ZweigWhite's Project Management Survey has the project management benchmarks you need to manage projects and serve clients successfully.
The 2013 Project Management Survey will help you:
- Learn how your competition handles project management issues
- Determine what are considered best practices for firms like yours
- Benchmark data on project manager compensation and perks
- Get the latest on project management systems and web sites
Project management is the foundation for a firm's success!
Firms in our industry are always trying to figure out how to improve their project management techniques and procedures. This is not surprisingeffective project management and project managers can mean the difference between making and losing money, pleasing and losing clients, maintaining a good firm image and getting a bad rep, and reducing liability and getting caught up in expensive litigation.
While books abound on how to manage projects with everything from scheduling systems to project management forms, the 2013 Project Management Survey of Architecture, Engineering, Planning & Environmental Consulting Firms is the only source of hard data available on how project management really works in the architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting industry.
With this comprehensive study on project management, you’ll find out how your competition handles project management issues and what you can do to make sure your firm does it better. Get an inside, in-depth look at your peers’ project management practices and gain valuable insight from project managers in firms just like yours.
Data are broken out by firm type, staff size, region of the firm’s headquarters, firm growth rate, and firm client base so you can make specific comparisons. Updated for 2013 with all the latest available statistics on project management and project managers, this book has the answers you need to improve your firm’s project management.
Topics covered in this survey include:
Organization: Do the majority of firms in our industry organize themselves by a matrix, standing team/studio, or hybrid structure? What do other firms of the same type, size, and region as yours do? Organization structure serves an important role in A/E/P and environmental firms, as it dictates how project teams are decided and consequently, may affect the project itself. If you’re a firm leader, you can’t afford to miss these survey results.
Project administration: Do firms budget for project management? If so, what percentage of the total project budget is typically allocated for project management? Many design professionals may believe that an activity is not billable unless it specifically involves design. But firms that don’t budget for project management at all, or do inaccurately, may be selling themselves short. Is yours? Find out how your project management budget compares to other firms’ just like yours!
Project web sites: Has your firm jumped on the project web site bandwagon yet? Many of our survey respondents have! Find out what they have to say about who’s responsible for setting up project web sites, who can usually access the sites, and whether they think these sites are truly an effective project management tool.
Project managers: Several chapters on project managers themselves cover everything from their age, gender, and education, to their time management and responsibilities, to how much they earn. Whether you’re a firm leader looking to find out what you should expect from your project managers, or you’re a project manager looking to compare your salary or other aspects of your job to your peers, you don’t want to miss these statistics.
This is just a sampling of the information you’ll get in the 2013 Project Management Survey. Presidents, CEOs, COOs, and project managers will find all the statistics they need to improve their firm’s project management in this one book. You’ll be able to compare your firm’s project management side-by-side with firms just like yours and find out how you stack up.
To learn what it takes to make sure your firm has the tools for successful project management, order your copy today!
No reviews yet!