- Fast Growth Firm Survey, 2012-2013
- Project Management Study, 2013
- Fee & Billing Survey, 2013
- Financial Performance Survey, 2013
- 2012 Financial Performance Survey of Environmental Consulting Firms
- High Profit Firm Survey 2012-2013
- Incentive Compensation Survey, 2013
- Information Technology Survey, 2013
- International A/E Industry Survey & Outlook
- Management Compensation Survey, 2012-2013
- Marketing Survey, 2013
- Merger & Acquisition Survey, 2013
- Operating Expenses Survey, 2012-2013
- Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey, 2013
- Principals, Partners & Owners Survey, 2013
- Salary Survey of Architecture, Interior Design & Landscape Architecture Firms, 2013
- Salary Surveys of Engineering Firms, 2013
- Small Firm Survey, 2011-2012
- Successful Firm Survey, 2012-2013
- Valuation Survey, 2013
- Compensation Survey Package - 2012
- Project Management Study, 2012
- Incentive Compensation Survey, 2012
- Marketing Survey, 2012
- Fee & Billing Survey, 2012
- Information Technology Survey, 2012
- Financial Performance Survey, 2012
- Principals, Partners & Owners Survey, 2012
- High Profit Firm Survey 2011-2012
- Fast Growth Firm Survey, 2011-2012
- Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey, 2012
- Merger & Acquisition Survey, 2012
- Valuation Survey, 2012
- Compensation Survey Package - 2011
- Operating Expenses Survey, 2011-2012
- Salary Surveys of Engineering Firms, 2012
- Successful Firm Survey, 2011-2012
- Salary Survey of Architecture, Interior Design & Landscape Architecture Firms, 2012
- Marketing Survey, 2011
- Project Management Survey, 2011
- Principals, Partners & Owners Survey, 2011
Salary Survey of Architecture, Interior Design & Landscape Architecture Firms, 2012
|Published: November 25, 2011|
|Type: Benchmark Survey|
|Length: 102 pages|
|Order Code: sv-sar12||
|Availability: In Stock|
PLEASE NOTE: the prices listed above reflect pre-publication pricingParticipate Now To Get This Survey for $95.00.
Click here to take survey (or click here for a printable version)
The Salary Survey of Architecture, Interior Design & Landscape Architecture Firms provides the information you need to benchmark your firm’s compensation against that of your peers. Based on data from a broad sampling of architecture firms from across the United States, this study analyzes annual base salary information on all positions at architecture, interior design, and landscape architecture firms, broken out by firm type, firm staff size, and region of office.
PLEASE NOTE: the prices listed above reflect pre-publication pricing
The 2012 Salary Survey of Architecture, Interior Design & Landscape Architecture Firms will help you:
- Compare your staff’s salaries to those in firms just like your own
- Find out what the normal salary range is for every type and level of position in architecture firms
- See how salaries change as firms grow in size and help you prepare for your own firm’s future
- Evaluate salaries on a regional basis
- If you have offices in more than one state, see where employees are earning the mostand the least
Which positions have been most affected? Do you, or others in your firm, have good cause to feel shortchangedor to feel fortunate?
You’ll get salary comparison tables for each position, broken down into demographic subgroups such as firm type, firm staff size and region of office so you can make reliable comparisons between your firm and others just like it. Regions include: New England, Middle Atlantic, South Atlantic, North Central, South Central, Mountain, and Pacific. Descriptions and average years of experience are included for all titles in the survey.
It’s all here, laid out in an easy-to-read format for firms just like yours.
Human resources professionals, recruiters, and hiring managers: Are you charged with hanging onto your most valuable employeesor perhaps attracting more talentbut at a reasonable price? Do your own career prospects hinge on success in this area?
If so, use the data in this new survey to help control salary levels within your firm, to make a case why you or one of your valued employees must receive an immediate raise, or to decide how much you should reasonably offer a new hire. Between helping you resolve contentious salary disputes and keeping compensation costs down, this book will pay for itself many times over.
Conducted in late 2011, the Salary Survey of Architecture, Interior Design & Landscape Architecture Firms gathered responses from more than 100 representative firms from all regions of the country to document base salaries of employees at those firms.
Not surprisingly, a raise in base salary is frequently ranked as the second-most important financial incentive for employees, after cash bonuses.
Don’t underestimate the importance of staying on top of the very latest developments in salary trends, and don’t rely on outdated or non-industry-specific sources! ZweigWhite’s 2012 Salary Survey for design firms was conducted to meet your needs.
Make your salary decisions with confidence using the up-to-date information in this new report. Order now!
No reviews yet!