- Fast Growth Firm Survey, 2012-2013
- Project Management Study, 2013
- Fee & Billing Survey, 2013
- Financial Performance Survey, 2013
- 2012 Financial Performance Survey of Environmental Consulting Firms
- High Profit Firm Survey 2012-2013
- Incentive Compensation Survey, 2013
- Information Technology Survey, 2013
- International A/E Industry Survey & Outlook
- Management Compensation Survey, 2012-2013
- Marketing Survey, 2013
- Merger & Acquisition Survey, 2013
- Operating Expenses Survey, 2012-2013
- Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey, 2013
- Principals, Partners & Owners Survey, 2013
- Salary Survey of Architecture, Interior Design & Landscape Architecture Firms, 2013
- Salary Surveys of Engineering Firms, 2013
- Small Firm Survey, 2011-2012
- Successful Firm Survey, 2012-2013
- Valuation Survey, 2013
- Compensation Survey Package - 2012
- Project Management Study, 2012
- Incentive Compensation Survey, 2012
- Marketing Survey, 2012
- Fee & Billing Survey, 2012
- Information Technology Survey, 2012
- Financial Performance Survey, 2012
- Principals, Partners & Owners Survey, 2012
- High Profit Firm Survey 2011-2012
- Fast Growth Firm Survey, 2011-2012
- Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey, 2012
- Merger & Acquisition Survey, 2012
- Valuation Survey, 2012
- Compensation Survey Package - 2011
- Operating Expenses Survey, 2011-2012
- Salary Surveys of Engineering Firms, 2012
- Successful Firm Survey, 2011-2012
- Salary Survey of Architecture, Interior Design & Landscape Architecture Firms, 2012
- Marketing Survey, 2011
- Project Management Survey, 2011
- Principals, Partners & Owners Survey, 2011
High Profit Firm Survey 2011-2012
|Published: January 13, 2012|
|Type: Benchmark Survey|
|Length: 300 Pages|
|Order Code: sv-hpr11||
|Availability: In Stock|
Even during the recent economic downturn, there are firms in the A/E industry that still report increasing profits. How do the high-profit architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firms do business? What are they doing that you’re not? Find out with the 2011-2012 High Profit Firm Survey of Architecture, Engineering, Planning & Environmental Consulting Firms. This new publication covers every area of management for leaders of design and environmental firms. Whether you want answers to questions on financial performance, marketing, information technology, project management, compensation, billing practices, or other issues, you’ll find it all in this one report. Statistics are shown for the highest-profit firms separately from the overall sample so you can benchmark your firm against the most successful firms in the design and environmental consulting industry.
The 2011-2012 High Profit Firm Survey will help you:
- Find out how high-profit firms operate in every area of firm management–from project management to ownership to compensation
- Make sure your firm is aiming for higher than the industry averages when setting goals for growth in 2012 and beyond
- Find out how much the most-profitable firms are spending on marketing, information technology, compensation, and more
- Get the secrets on how the most-profitable firms handle billing, personnel policies & procedures, branch offices, and other areas of management
- Make sure our firm is setting high standards and not settling to be just "average!"
How do the most successful architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting firms do business? What are they doing that you’re not? Find out with the 2011-2012 High Profit Firm Survey of Architecture, Engineering, Planning & Environmental Consulting Firms. This new publication will tell you everything you need to know about how firms just like yours are turning a profit.
The High Profit Firm Survey is a compilation of all the major management topics covered in ten of ZweigWhite’s survey reports conducted throughout 2011. In addition to compiling survey data from other reports, we also broke data down by the overall sample compared to the most-profitable firms. Whether you’re a firm president, CEO, vice president, principal, or division or department director or manager, you’re going to want to see these survey results!
Topics covered include:
Financial performance: How does your firm stand up to your competition? Get hard data on revenue per employee, profit margins, multipliers, average collection period, and more for the top firms in the industry. You’ll find out where you’re ahead, and where you’re behind.
Marketing: How much do high-profit firms spend on marketing? What kind of hit rates do they get on their proposals? How do they use web sites, newsletters, press releases, and other marketing tools? Find out how the top firms in the industry handle these issues and make sure your firm is on track for marketing success!
Billing practices: How much should you be charging for your employees’ time? Compare high-profit firms’ billing rates for every level of employee–from clerks and design/technical staff to project managers, associates, and principals–to your firm’s rates. Should you be charging more?
Information technology: IT can be a costly expense for many firms. But how much is really necessary to invest? Where’s the boundary between investments that will improve productivity down the line and those that just break the bank? Find out if high-profit firms typically spend more or less on IT than average firms. Data on hardware and software systems, project web sites, and IT staff are also included.
Compensation: Are you paying your top managers enough? Too much? Find out how much financial managers, HR directors, IT managers, marketing directors, project managers, branch office managers, and principals are earning in the most successful design and environmental firms. Make sure you’re paying enough to attract the best people–people that will help your firm achieve success!
Also included are data on mergers & acquisitions; project management; principals and owners; personnel policies, procedures and benefits; and incentive compensation.
If you want to set your firm up for success in 2012 and beyond, don’t miss out on this comprehensive report! You won’t find another book that covers every area of design and environmental firm management AND shows how successful handle business!
No reviews yet!