- Fast Growth Firm Survey, 2013-2014
- Salary Survey of Architecture, Interior Design & Landscape Architecture Firms, 2014
- 2013 Financial Performance Survey of Environmental Consulting Firms
- 2013 Project Management Survey
- 2013 Fee & Billing Survey
- 2013 Marketing Survey
- 2013 Incentive Compensation Survey
- Management Compensation Survey, 2013-2014
- Successful Firm Survey, 2013-2014
- Project Management Study, 2012
- Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey, 2013
- Merger & Acquisition Survey, 2013
- Valuation Survey, 2013
- Operating Expenses Survey, 2012-2013
- High Profit Firm Survey 2012-2013
- Fast Growth Firm Survey, 2012-2013
- Successful Firm Survey, 2012-2013
- Compensation Survey Package - 2012
- Management Compensation Survey, 2012-2013
- Salary Surveys of Engineering Firms, 2013
- Salary Survey of Architecture, Interior Design & Landscape Architecture Firms, 2013
- 2012 Financial Performance Survey of Environmental Consulting Firms
- Incentive Compensation Survey, 2012
- Marketing Survey, 2012
- Fee & Billing Survey, 2012
- Information Technology Survey, 2012
- Financial Performance Survey, 2012
- Principals, Partners & Owners Survey, 2012
- Valuation Survey, 2012
- Operating Expenses Survey, 2011-2012
Principals, Partners & Owners Survey, 2012
|Published: April 6, 2012|
|Type: Benchmark Survey|
|Length: 230 pages|
|Order Code: sv-pri12||
|Availability: In Stock|
ZweigWhite's 2012 Principals, Partners & Owners Survey of Architecture, Engineering, Planning & Environmental Consulting Firms is a comprehensive study of owners and top managers of U.S. architecture, consulting engineering, and environmental consulting firms. This eye-opening 230-page report covers ownership, stock appreciation, buy/sell agreements, non-compete agreements, voting rights, roles, responsibilities, perks, compensation, and more.
Have you been struggling to resolve disputes, clarify expectations, and set policies that work for principals in your architecture, engineering, or environmental firm? Or would you just like to see how you and your firm stack up in comparison to hundreds and hundreds of other principals from around the country? This is the one annual report for, by, and about principals and top managers in U.S. A/E firms, and it's the only source of inside information on the issues about which principals are truly concerned.
The Principals, Partners, and Owners Survey will help you:
- Learn what’s normal in terms of principal compensation and perks
- Find out what common issues principals in firms like yours are grappling with today
- Make sure you’re getting what you’re worth in every way, including company cars and other special benefits
- Learn what it takes to become and stay a principal in a firm in this industry
- Discover what other firms are doing in terms of employment agreements, non-competes, and stock buyback provisions
- Find out how principals in firms like yours manage their time and break down their work day
Look no further! The new edition of the most comprehensive study ever undertaken of owners and top managers of U.S. architecture, consulting engineering, and environmental consulting firms–ZweigWhite's 2012 Principals, Partners & Owners Survey of Architecture, Engineering, Planning & Environmental Consulting Firms–is now available. It's the one annual report for, by, and about principals and top managers in U.S. A/E firms, and it's the only source of inside information on the issues that principals are really concerned with. You may have read about the Principals, Partners & Owners Survey in ENR, Building Design & Construction, or many other publications. Now find out what they were talking about.
For the 2012 edition, principals from across the U.S. were questioned about their compensation, perks, privileges, ownership, work habits, professional backgrounds, personal life, and feelings about business practices, fellow principals, and industry issues. Their responses were then tabulated and analyzed.
The result is an eye-opening 230-page report covering the roles, responsibilities, risks, and rewards of being a principal. The Principals, Partners & Owners Survey has the lowdown on ownership, stock appreciation, buy/sell agreements, non-compete agreements, voting rights, and more.
Compensation: How much do principals earn? And who says you can't make any money in the design industry? You might be surprised at what the top earner in the survey brought home last year. The report will show you comparative data on salaries, bonuses, owner distributions, total compensation, and perks by firm type, region, size, growth rate, and firm profit, plus by the principal's title, percentage of ownership, age, and gender. Find where you stack up and set senior managers' salaries.
Perks: What's normal and what's excessive in the area of “perks” for principals? Get all the details on who gets what–including vacations, cellular phones, country club memberships, tax preparation, and company cars and auto allowances.
Roles & responsibilities: You work hard. But is everyone pulling his or her own weight? Find out how many hours principals typically work per week, their charge ability, time spent on different tasks, vacation taken (or not taken), and more. We also asked principals how they felt about their fellow owners and board of directors.
These are the issues that affect you. Tap into the collective insight of principals just like you from design and environmental firms coast to coast. What is their outlook for 2012? Should principals be fired for non-performance? How likely is it that a principal will be fired, laid off, or have to take a significant pay cut in 2012? What type of leadership is most likely to make a firm successful? What are the biggest sources of conflict among principals? What are principals' biggest challenges?
To get the answers to these questions and many more, get the 2012 Principals, Partners & Owners Survey. This one-of-a-kind report will help you resolve controversies and get back to business–today.
No reviews yet!