- A/E Board of Directors Manual
- 2012 A/E/P and Environmental Consulting Industry Outlook
- 2013 A/E/P and Environmental Consulting Industry Outlook
- Management From A to Zweig, Revised Edition
- The Zweig Letter 2011 Hot Firm Report
- Guide to Winning Federal Government Contracts for A/E/P and Environmental Consulting Firms, 2nd Ed.
- 2011 A/E/P and Environmental Consulting Industry Outlook
- A/E HR Best Practices Bundle
- Ready-to-Go AEC Press List, 2010-2011 Edition
- A/E Disciplinary Action Forms
- A/E Strategic Planning Cookbook
- Controlling Rising Health Care Costs, 2nd Edition
- Outstanding A/E Marketing Campaigns, 3rd Edition
- The ABCs of the AEC Industry
- A/E Recruitment & Retention Cookbook
- A/E Recruitment Forms
- A/E Business Development Cookbook
- A/E Mergers & Acquisitions Cookbook
- Complete set of The New Management Ideas That Work
- Strategic Planning for A/E/P and Environmental Consulting Firms
Strategic Planning for A/E/P and Environmental Consulting Firms
|Published: February 1, 2007|
|Type: Video Seminar|
|Length: 60 minutes|
|Order Code: vi-spl||
|Availability: In Stock|
Don’t just hope for the bestplan for it. Every successful architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting firm needs a plan of action. Whether you’re new to the idea of strategic planning or are looking for ideas to improve an existing process, Strategic Planning for A/E/P and Environmental Consulting Firms will put you in control of your firm’s destiny!
- You’re doing well, but want growth and a stronger market position and you’re unsure about the best strategies to achieve it
- You know business is great now, but want to be prepared for an inevitable change in the environment
- You know you’re up against some difficult organizational issues, but you don’t know what to do about them
- Your firm has great value and future potential, and as you look to the next generation, you feel the need for a transition plan
- You’re losing clients, and maybe even your best staff, to your competition
- Your revenues have been flat, your firm feels stagnant and needs to be revitalized
Every successful architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting firm needs a plan of action. Your plan will give you a guide to propel your firm to the next level of success! Strategic Planning for A/E/P and Environmental Consulting Firms is for any firm that cares about its future and wants to take control of its own destiny.
Too many A/E/P and environmental consulting firms wait until they’re facing a crisis, then react to it. The successful firms anticipate issues, plan ahead, and continuously make themselves stronger.
Strategic planning is not simply annual budgeting, market planning, or forecasting. Too many firms think they do strategic planning, when they merely extend their financial projections for sales and expenses for another year. Meaningful strategic business planning analyzes, addresses, and improves every aspect of your firm for both the short and long term. Strategic planning means designing a future vision for your firm, planning what it will take to achieve it, then implementing the plan.
Whether you’re new to the idea of strategic planning or are looking for ideas to improve an existing process, Strategic Planning for A/E/P and Environmental Consulting Firms delivers an introduction to strategic planning exclusively for A/E/P and environmental consulting services.
Here’s what you’ll learn in just one hour in the comfort of your home or office:
We start with an introduction to strategic planning, including what planning is and isn’t, highlighting the benefits, and then he’ll outline the seven steps to a successful strategic planning process
1. Issues. Issues are obstacles that stand between where your firm is today, and where you want to go.
2. Mission. The Mission Statement captures the essence of why your firm is in business.
3. Vision. The Vision Statement paints a picture of what your firm aspires to be in the future
4. Goals. Goals are quantitative objectives by which your firm can measure progress.
5. Strategies. These are directional ideas and philosophies for achieving goals and addressing issues
6. Action Plans. These are specific short-term tasks to implement the strategies, achieve the goals, and ultimately, reach the vision.
7. Communication and Implementation. This means sharing the plan with everyone in the firm and getting the action plans accomplished.
In the conclusion, we review the process and put it all together so you’re prepared to make it work in your own firm.
When you think about it, the whole key to success in your business lies in thinking long term. The sooner you come to this conclusion the betteryou are now in a position to start building your future. Without this realization you will spin your wheels and find yourself going from crisis to crisis.
The question is are you thinking long-term, or are you always doing what’s expeditious? Time races on before you know it, the long term will be here. What you are doing today will determine how bright that future is going to be! Take the first step. Order Strategic Planning for A/E/P and Environmental Consulting Firms today!
No reviews yet!