The Zweig Letter Market Advisor Supplement: Water and Healthcare
|Published: June 29, 2010|
|Type: Zweig Letter Issue|
|Length: 9 pages|
|Order Code: nl-tzlbwh||
|Availability: In Stock|
- Water, An Essential Limited Resource under Pressure: As demand increases and infrastructure ages, A/E professionals will be called upon to offer the solutions.
- Water scarcity a worldwide problem: Many countries lag way behind the U.S. in providing clean water to their people, and U.S. firms can provide assistance.
- Carbon capture could present a market opportunity: The idea is controversial and simple risk-prediction models are needed.
- When is a sustainable resource not always sustainable? : Without changes in attitude and constant monitoring, water will become even more scarce.
Special Market Advisor Supplement: Health Care
- Health care a good bet, but.... Survey finds a relatively healthy market across the board, but it’s not for everybody.
- Big challenge to distinguish yourself in health care market Small firms say experience and passion can set them apart in increasingly competitive sector.
- Firms need technology, time, to enter market Health care projects demand specialized skills, and deep knowledge of economics and regulations.
- Alternative medicine: An approach to the health care market Conversations with owners reveal surprising attitudes about architectural, engineering services.
ABOUT THE ZWEIG LETTER
The Zweig Letterthe voice of reason for architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firmsis a truly unique management newsletter. Each week, The Zweig Letter keeps A/E and environmental services firm leaders informed, inspired, entertained, and challenged. Every eight-page issue of The Zweig Letter leads off with a hard-hitting editorial from management guru Mark Zweig. Mark is radical, sensible, and thought-provokingwith a dose of humor, to boot. A/E and environmental services firms are not like other businesses, so The Zweig Letter only reports on management ideas that are proven to work in firms like yours.
Every issue is packed with news you can use, analysis of important trends, management tips and best practices, important events and resources, plus an inside look at how real people in real A/E and environmental services firms are tackling today's challenges. The newsletter also includes articles from ZweigWhite expert consultants, who make their livings helping A/E and environmental services firms across the U.S. solve business problems and reach their potential. Plus, subscribers gain exclusive unlimited access to our online knowledge bank containing more than 16 years of The Zweig Letter archives.
Single Reader License: For individual use. You are entitled to print and distribute one paper copy, but may not distribute the electronic file or post it on a company network or intranet.
Site License: For one office location, up to 200 people. You may print five copies for use in your location, post the electronic file on an intranet or local network, and e-mail this file to others within your office. Rights for multiple offices within a single firm may easily be purchased by increasing the quantity in the order form. You may not otherwise distribute or reproduce this material, in part or in whole, without permission from the publishers.
For further information, review copies for members of the media, or to order paper reprints or wider distribution rights, please contact the editors of The Zweig Letter at 800-466-6275 (M-F 8:30-5:30 ET).
No reviews yet!