Marketing in Today's World
Being Successful in a Crowded Market!
Marketing in our industry is changing! It is not business as usual for A/E/P and environmental firms. The tough economy and the increasing power of the Internet and electronic communications are changing everything marketing-wise. Spend the day with the industry’s leading management expert, Mark Zweig, for an in-depth discussion of how marketing needs to adapt to deliver results now. Find out what your firm need to be doing to stand out from the crowd, and how everyone in your firm can be actively involved in the process.
|June 28, 2013||Tampa, FL - Register|
|July 11, 2013||Chicago, IL - Register|
|September 12, 2013||Los Angeles, CA - Register|
Attendees will learn:
- What marketing is and what it isn’t
- The role management needs to play in marketing
- How to develop a good business plan that works in today’s market
- How everyone in the firm can be selling
- Ways to help technical people overcome marketing-phobia
- Positioning strategies for specific market sectors that will make the phone ring
- Tactics you should employ to find new leads for projects in a bad market
- How to get the right marketer on-board and what that person should accomplish
- The right way to use social media successfully
Who should attend:
This program is designed for architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting firms that want to improve the results of their marketing efforts.
- Marketing directors
- Marketing managers
- Marketing coordinators
- Anyone who wants to get more leads, close more deals, and be more successful