Best Practices in A/E/P Project Management
Your firm and your future depend on exceptional project execution. Just-good-enough just won't cut it in today's world. Find out what you can do NOW to improve Project Management AND the bottom line.
About This Seminar
BEST PRACTICES IN A/E/P PROJECT MANAGEMENT is a comprehensive day-long course that will show you specific steps to improve every aspect of every project, ways to avoid time-wasting mistakes, and how to recover quickly from ones that happen in spite of your best efforts!
This seminar will provide a review of the fundamentals that you would expect like:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Accounting 101 for project managers
- The elements of planning and executing a project
- How to work successfully with teams and sub-consultants
- The best ways to close out a project and get paid
But we'll also get to things they don't teach in business school or at other PM courses the things that derail even the best of us at times like:
- What to do when the PM quits
- What to do when there is a bad PR event?
- How not to lose your shirt
- How not to tick off clients
- How not to create liabilities
- How to make more money
Who Should Attend
This seminar is for project managers who work in the REAL WORLD today!
- Senior Project Managers
- Assistant PMs
- Project Architects
- Technical staff
- Anyone who WANTS to be a project leader!