The Zweig Letter Issue 840: Incentive Compensation
|Published: November 24, 2009|
|Type: Zweig Letter Issue|
|Length: 8 pages|
|Order Code: nl-tzl840||
|Availability: In Stock|
- Editorial: My strategy for compensating employees Mark Zweig articulates his opinions on incentive compensation with nine strategies on how to reward employees.
- Incentive compensation in the twilight zone Most still agree that rewarding performance is fundamental, but difficult times put a twist on the equation.
- Incentive compensation plans that work Advice from experts: Keep the plans straightforward, and don’t let them become a substitute for good day-to-day management.
- Money not the only way to motivate employees Continuing education, flex time, trips, weekend getaways are just a few of the alternative options, survey finds.
- Reflections on incentive compensation Firm leaders stick by their incentive compensation plans, for the most part.
- Small Firm Corner: BIM giving some smaller firms the edge Sometimes all you need is to be proactive, and the design software allows just that.
Issue 840 originally published November 30, 2009
ABOUT THE ZWEIG LETTER
The Zweig Letterthe voice of reason for architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firmsis a truly unique management newsletter. Each week, The Zweig Letter keeps A/E and environmental services firm leaders informed, inspired, entertained, and challenged. Every eight-page issue of The Zweig Letter leads off with a hard-hitting editorial from management guru Mark Zweig. Mark is radical, sensible, and thought-provokingwith a dose of humor, to boot. A/E and environmental services firms are not like other businesses, so The Zweig Letter only reports on management ideas that are proven to work in firms like yours.
Every issue is packed with news you can use, analysis of important trends, management tips and best practices, important events and resources, plus an inside look at how real people in real A/E and environmental services firms are tackling today's challenges. The newsletter also includes articles from ZweigWhite expert consultants, who make their livings helping A/E and environmental services firms across the U.S. solve business problems and reach their potential. Plus, subscribers gain exclusive unlimited access to our online knowledge bank containing more than 16 years of The Zweig Letter archives. More
Single Reader License: For individual use. You are entitled to print and distribute one paper copy, but may not distribute the electronic file or post it on a company network or intranet.
Site License: For one office location, up to 200 people. You may print five copies for use in your location, post the electronic file on an intranet or local network, and e-mail this file to others within your office. Rights for multiple offices within a single firm may easily be purchased by increasing the quantity in the order form. You may not otherwise distribute or reproduce this material, in part or in whole, without permission from the publishers.
For further information, review copies for members of the media, or to order paper reprints or wider distribution rights, please contact the editors of The Zweig Letter at 800-466-6275 (M-F 8:30-5:30 ET).
No reviews yet!